One-way Keyfob MCT-234
Wireless CodeSecure Keyfob Transmitter
MCT-234 is a 4-button miniature wireless CodeSecure™ keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming wireless security systems, and for emergency signaling, access control, home automation and remote control applications.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure transmission of a unique 28-bit (rolling code) ID command, selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent “code grabbing” by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID, which is selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and which can be recognized only by the target receiver.
This attractive miniature keyfob is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S and other international standards. It is powered by a standard alkaline battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Four independent functional buttons
- Comfortable, miniature, attractive design
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized “code grabbing”
- CodeSecure ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations
- Standard Alkaline battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication